ATTO Corporation (or We) regards it on our responsibility to respect and preserve the privacy/private information of every our customer.
We will comply with the related laws, regulations and standards.
We recognize the importance of privacy information, establish the management system for protection of personal information and communicate to officers and employees regulations the Company will endeavor to ensure compliance with them.
Unless there is a legitimate reason, or unless there is consent of the customer, we will not disclose or provide the personal information provided by customers to any third party.
We will keep accurate and up-to-date with your personal information. We will endeavor unauthorized access to personal information, personal information from loss, destruction, falsification, and to prevent leakage, etc.
We will sincerely and rapidly respond to any inquiries for disclosure or questions on privacy from our customers.
April 1, 2005
How Information You Provided May Be Disclosed and How It Is Protected
We use your personal information -
- to provide proper information on our service you might request;
- to respond to any inquiries or requests that you might make on our products or services;
- to improve, maintain and protect this website and to ensure that the content is relevant to your needs and preferences:
- to notify you about updates to this website;
- to conduct analysis on market, customers and business statistics for our internal use;
- to improve or develop our products, materials, and services.
We may share personal information with law enforcement or other entities as required by law or as we reasonably determine necessary to prevent harm to persons or property.
We may also provide non-identifieable data to third parties in order to perform market analysis on our behalf and for our internal use, which ultimately helps us to improve our services to you.
April 1, 2005